Why We Like The Burton AK Helium Hooded Stretch Jacket
Built for versatility on the skin track, the Burton AK Helium Hooded Stretch Jacket provides us with a lightweight, pack-friendly insulation layer that doesn't get in our way. The stretch fabric lets us move naturally while also wicking moisture away from our baselayers. A close-to-the-body fit easily fits underneath our shell for staying warm on the descent, and if the sun pops out, it packs into its own pocket for easy stashing.
- Midweight insulated jacket with backcountry-inspired features
- Stretch nylon fabric offers unrestricted movement
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Water-resistant to shed snow and moisture
- Zip-through collar helps block out blustery winds
- Zippered chest pocket keeps small essentials close by
- Item #BURZ8FQ
- nylon, DWR coating
- 40g Thermacore
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help