Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Filter Tube
Ski resorts almost all need us to wear face masks this winter, so get one that works by turning to the Buff Filter tube. This piece offers all of the Buff technology you are used to with the added coverage of replaceable filters.
- Filtered face mask built for skiing, snowboarding or adventuring
- Repreve fabric offers moisture wicking and breathable comfort
- Antimicrobial treatment keeps you feeling fresh every day
- Replaceable filter offers 98% bacterial efficiency
- UPF 50+ rating keeps harmful rays off of sensitive skin
- Bonded seams prevent uncomfortable rubbing and chafing
- Item #BUFC01N
- 95% recycled Repreve (95% polyester, 5% elastane)
- neck gaiter
- UPF Rating
- HeiQ V-Block
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, commuting, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 60 days
What do you think about this product?
December 17, 2020
Don't Waste Your Money
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I've been wearing a buff throughout the pandemic. I was optimistic when someone designed one specifically with a filter. I bought two directly from Buff, and they are terrible. First, the filter doesn't fit in the pocket. I've tried it in multiple directions. Each day it ends up crumpled up in the pocket. Next, there is no nose wire making it useless with glasses. It was a great idea, but the actual product is awful.