Ski Race Sock
The Bridgedale Ski Race Sock offers the lightweight close-to-boot feel and all-day comfort you need to stay collected and in control as you charge Mach 10 down the steepest slopes. Its low-bulk performance fit won't bunch or slide, and works well with tight-fitting boots, even custom ones. A flat toe seam prevents blistering or chafing through tight turns and long runs, and its advanced moisture management system keeps your feet dry and comfortable even when tense competition has you working up a sweat.
- Thin sock to keep you comfortable and in-control on the slopes
- Close-to-boot feel helps you maneuver your way down tough courses
- Moisture-wicking technology keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Light cushioning boosts comfort as you ski
- Flat toe seam prevents blistering during top-to-bottom runs
- Performance fit stops your sock from bunching or sliding
- Thermo Fit technology helps sock retain its shape through washes
- Item #GAR006V
- 51% Be-Fresh (polypropylene), 46% nylon, 3% LYCRA
- over calf
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
December 29, 2019
Thinnest yet best ski socks I own
- I've used it several times
These socks are extremely thin, however, I just wore them on a 6 degree day in breckenridge and they performed amazingly while skiing. Due to being so thin, they don’t cut circulation off and keep heat in. Highly recommend.
Trevor Reid Cohen
December 11, 2019
These were a christmas gift for my brother. Will write a review later.