Ski Lightweight Merino Endurance Sock
Your feet are the most important part of a day skiing so make sure they are happy with the Bridgedale Ski Lightweight Merino Endurance Sock. These Merino wool socks boast a lightweight rating to keep the blood flowing and boast moisture wicking and odor eliminating qualities for all day comfort.
- Lightweight socks for ripping up resorts everywhere
- Merino blend is comfortable, moisture wicking, and odor eliminating
- Lycra holds your sock in place during rigorous hiking
- Padding adds comfort and relieves pain during long days
- Item #GAR006Q
- 20% merino wool, 51% nylon, 20% EndurofilTM (polypropylene), 7% tactel, 2% LYCRA
- over calf
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
December 31, 2018
Bridgedale Ski Lightweight Merino Sock
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Only have worn them once and seem to be really nice for the price. Lightweight cushion and fit true to size.
December 27, 2018
Solid Pair of Socks!
- I've used it several times
I normally wear Smartwool or Stance socks for my winter activities. I really liked the colors on these socks, so I decided to try them out. I have only used them for cross country skiing, but I am turning into a huge fan! These are thin, yet I still felt like there was enough cushion in them to keep my feet comfortable. Also, these are super super silky smooth-feeling as far as merino wool goes. I actually had to double check that these were in fact merino wool (they are a merino wool/lycra blend). My feet did sweat a good bit while I was wearing these, and the socks did not even feel damp when I took them off. One thing I did not realize when I purchased, is that these are over-the-calf socks, like fully over the calf, and hits right below the knee. I was unsure of this at first, and I thought I would find this style very annoying. But I actually did not notice them at all, once I got moving. Anyway, these will probably not be my last pair of Bridgedale socks. I have been thoroughly impressed with this pair. Definitely recommend