Why We Like The Breeze Aero Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
While some of us have been avid paddlers since the sport started to pop off, others have only just gotten into it. But there's one thing we all have in common—the love of riding the swift and stable Breeze Aero Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard from Bote.
Bote built this strong inflatable SUP with their AeroUltra Tech to keep its weight lower while at the same time making it extremely rigid and strong. To stabilize us on wavy water the Breeze Aero has a wide 33-inch base to stop side-to-side rocking. And on the note of rocking, the entry rocker in the nose keeps the water planing off to the side so we can move quickly through the surf. This paddleboard also comes with all we need to get going from the moment we get it: a 3-piece paddle, three fins, a repair kit, pump, and travel bag.
- Fresh looking paddleboard with a do-it-all design
- Inflatable AeroUltra Tech for lightweight durability
- Extra-wide shape instills it with a sense of stability
- Entry rocker nose keeps the nose up and sheds water
- Long center fin and two side bite fins increase tracking
- BVA Foam deck pad sheds water and maintains traction
- Adjustable storage bungees hold coolers and clothes
- Includes paddle, fins, repair kit, pump, and travel bag
- Item #BOT0006