Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
Select a color:One Color
Select a size:
Triglav Mountaineering Boot
Boreal named the Triglav Mountaineering Boot after the highest mountain in Slovenia and the Julian Alps because it thrives on mountains like those. It's a lightweight, breathable boot built with Dry-Line waterproofing that excels in summertime alpine conditions and winter treks at lower elevations. Underfoot, Vibram's Mulaz rubber grants traction, support, and stability over precarious scrambles leading to the summit. Boreal paid special attention to the heel by padding it in key areas to ensure a solid fit, while leaving other areas far more flexible to assure easy walking.
- Mountaineering boot built for summer alpinism and winter hiking
- Dry-Line ensures absolute waterproofing and better breathability
- Putek mesh upper reinforced with PVC overlays for durability
- HFS padded heel provides a solid fit, PVC rand for protection
- Shock-absorbing midsole with added cushioning under heel
- Vibram Mulaz rubber sole with semi-automatic crampon compatibility
- Item #BRF0019
- Upper Material
- Putek mesh, PVC
- PBG-650, EVA [heel] EVA, PU
- Vibram Mulaz
- Crampon Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- summer alpinism, winter hiking, scrambling, glacial travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.