Satori Climbing Shoe
Though a performance-oriented pair of climbing shoes won't actually make you stronger, they certainly do help, so pull on the Boreal Women's Satori Climbing Shoe and tackle your steepest routes and problems yet. The downturn and asymmetric shape hugs your foot to maximize power at the toe, while the single-piece rand and toe patch ensure a more sensitive, responsive feel on micro-footholds and teeny edges.
Since the upper is constructed from a synthetic material and designed with an elastic tongue, these won't overstretch and become sloppy, and a combination of lace and strap closure means you can always dial in a secure, customized fit. Boreal equipped the Satori with a 3D-molded heal, too, to deliver an exceptionally secure and sensitive feel on touchy heel hooks.
- Performance climbing shoe for your most overhung projects
- Downturn and asymmetric shape supports foot to maximize power at toe
- Lace and strap closure combination ensures a secure, customized fit
- Lined upper and elastic tongue add comfort without too much stretch
- 3D molded heal offers secure heel hook-ability
- Rand and toe patch are constructed from one piece of rubber for a more sensitive feel
- Item #BRF001E