Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Mountaineering Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Maipo Mountaineering Boot
Boreal made the Maipo Mountaineering Boot for summer alpine climbs and summiting snowy peaks in the shoulder seasons. It has a waterproof breathable Dry-Line insert for snow-riddled cirques and rainy alpine days, and the thick split leather upper has Lorica reinforcements and a rubber rand for long-lasting durability. Boreal's Heel Fit System cushions the heel with foam padding for a secure and comfortable fit. Underfoot, the Maipo features a shock-absorbing ProMidsole with PBG-680 lateral reinforcements for torsional control. Made with three layers of rubber, the Mount FDS-3 sole features step-in crampon compatibility for when the steeps get slippery.
- Dry-Line waterproof breathable lining
- Split leather upper with Lorica reinforcements and rubber rand
- Heel Fit System
- ProMidsole with PBG-680 lateral reinforcements
- Mount FDS-3 rubber sole with step-in crampon compatibility
- Item #BRF000X
- Upper Material
- leather, Lorica, rubber, padding
- ProMidsole (EVA), PBG-680
- Mount FDS-3
- mountaineering - single boot
- Crampon Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size US 8/UK 7] 4 lb 2 oz
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?