The old climbing adage.
When the going gets steep, the climber gets the Boreal Men's Kintaro Climbing Shoe. Its high asymmetry and sharp downturn provide the performance climbers crave on overhangs. The widened toebox gives a bit more room for more comfort on longer routes, and the narrow heel's V2 Rand assures a snug fit for locking down heel hooks on boulder problems. Boreal shaped the shoe's Zenith rubber sole to push all the power on your big toe for better precision on micro-edges, and the midsole is soft for the utmost sensitivity on delicate smears.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for demanding overhangs
- High asymmetry with sharp downturn for precision and power
- Zenith rubber with soft midsole ensures sensitivity for smearing
- V2 Rand locks the heel in place to maintain a secure fit
- Expect some stretch out of the leather upper
- Item #BRF0004
- Q & A
Favorite Shoe Thus Far
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are comfortable with great functionality. Love the toe and ability to edge on small foot placements. Big fan of the velcro for quick and easy on/off.