Comfort is key.
Throw those painfully tight shoes away and slip your foot in the Boreal Women's Joker Plus Climbing Shoe for those long multi-pitch climbs. Its Heel Fit and Cushioned Heel Systems cradle your heel in cushy EVA to soothe your foot's aches from jams, smears, and slabs. Boreal's Integrated Rand System works with the half stiff midsole to give the Joker Plus moderate asymmetry for the occasional edgy face move. The FS-Quattro rubber sole ensures long-lasting abrasion-resistance, and the split leather upper has breathable mesh panels and Lorica reinforcements to reduce stretching.
- Incredibly comfortable climbing shoe for multi-pitch climbs
- Moderate asymmetry assists with intermediate to advanced routes
- Split leather and microfiber upper stretches to fit your foot
- Padding and mesh paneling keep you foot comfortable for hours
- Zenith Quattro rubber sole ensures long-lasting friction
- Item #BRF0014