Select your style & size:Select options
More comfort for the multi-pitches.
Climbing a single pitch in a pair of uncomfortable shoes is barely manageable as is; try climbing multi-pitches in the same pair. The amount of pain multiples at the top of each pitch. Instead, opt for something comfier like Boreal's Joker Plus Climbing Shoe. It wraps cushy EVA from your ankle to the bottom of your heel for a snug, secure fit, and it adds the shock absorption necessary for you to stay comfy whether you're climbing crack, traversing ledges, or standing upright while the leader hang-dogs through a single pitch.
For performance, the Joker Plus styles a flat profile—for comfort, obviously—and moderate asymmetry for a touch of aggression needed for cruxy pitches, whether they involve edging, smearing, or jamming. Boreal's Zenith rubber used on this shoe balances between reliable friction and long-lasting durability, because this is a pair of shoes you'll want to wear for seasons.
- Boreal's comfiest climbing shoe for multi-pitches and training
- Flat profile with moderate asymmetry for a touch of aggression
- Zenith Quattro rubber balances between traction and longevity
- Cushioned heel ensures a snug fit and shock absorption
- 3D mesh and PU Air Net lining assures long-lasting comfort
- Expect very little stretch out of this leather, microfiber upper
- Item #BRF0015