Comfort is no joke.
Boreal padded the Joker Plus Lace-Up Climbing Shoe for the utmost comfort on multi-pitch climbs. Its Heel Fit and Cushioned Heel Systems cradle your heel in cushy EVA to soothe your foot's aches from jams, smears, and slabs. Boreal's Integrated Rand System works with the half stiff midsole to give the Joker Plus moderate asymmetry for the occasional edgy face move on multi-pitches. The Zenith Quattro rubber sole ensures long-lasting abrasion-resistance, and the split leather upper has breathable mesh panels and Lorica reinforcements to reduce stretching.
- Incredibly comfortable climbing shoe for long multi-pitches
- Moderate asymmetry assists with intermediate to advanced routes
- Split leather and microfiber upper stretches to fit your foot
- Padding and mesh paneling keep you foot comfortable for hours
- Zenith Quattro rubber sole ensures long-lasting friction
- Item #BRF0013