A little devil on any climb.
Moderately downturned, Boreal's Diabola Climbing Shoe serves senders looking to step up their game on harder, steeper boulders and routes. Its slightly asymmetric shape enhances power without losing overall comfort, and the Slip Fit last gives a lower, narrower volume for a women-specific shape. Boreal reinforced the split leather upper and double hook-and-loop straps with sturdy Lorica to reduce stretching and increase longevity. The Diabola also features a padded tongue for forefoot comfort while crack climbing, and the soft midsole works with the grippy FS-Quattro rubber sole to ensure solid traction on edges, slabs, and overhangs.
- Devilishly technical climbing shoe designed for intermediate climbs
- Moderate downturn and asymmetry balances comfort and performance
- Unlined split leather upper stretches for a conformed fit
- Special anti-deformation midsole offers forgiving stiffness
- Zenith Pro rubber sole for outstanding friction on small edges
- Item #BRF000Y