Select style & size:Select options
Diabola Climbing Shoe
Moderately downturned, Boreal's Diabola Climbing Shoe serves senders looking to step up their game on harder, steeper boulders and routes. Its slightly asymmetric shape enhances power without losing overall comfort, and the Slip Fit last gives a lower, narrower volume for a women-specific shape. Boreal reinforced the split leather upper and double hook-and-loop straps with sturdy Lorica to reduce stretching and increase longevity. The Diabola also features a padded tongue for forefoot comfort while crack climbing, and the soft midsole works with the grippy FS-Quattro rubber sole to ensure solid traction on edges, slabs, and overhangs.
- Devilishly technical climbing shoe designed for intermediate climbs
- Moderate downturn and asymmetry balances comfort and performance
- Unlined split leather upper stretches for a conformed fit
- Special anti-deformation midsole offers forgiving stiffness
- Zenith Pro rubber sole for outstanding friction on small edges
- Item #BRF000Y
What do you think about this product?
February 25, 2019
These run super small
When I got these in the mail I really wanted to climb in them since they seemed like an awesome shoe, however, they run really small. I bought my street shoe size since there weren't any reviews to base a size off of and I couldn't even get my heel into the shoe. I'm planning on ordering a couple sizes up to try on.