Dharma Climbing Shoe
Witness the dirtbag in his natural habitat, laying on a crash pad, cinching Boreal's Dharma Climbing Shoe snugly on his foot, and sussing out the beta of his latest problem. This downturned shoe puts all its power directly to his toe so he can stand on microscopic, slightly greasy footholds with confidence, and when his finger pops off the crux hold, he cannot blame the shoe for greasing him off the redpoint. Boreal's Wrap Rand maintains this shoe's aggressive asymmetry for life so he won't have time to celebrate on top of the boulder because he'll be rushing back to the crash pad and accompanying sandals for comfort.
- Climbing shoe ideal for overhung boulders and technical sport routes
- Wrap Rand maintains aggressive downturn for the shoe's life
- Zenith Pro rubber balances sensitivity and support for micro edges
- Lined microfiber upper minimizes stretching
- Item #BRF001G
- Upper Material
- hook-and-loop straps
- anti-deformation, half-length
- Zenith Pro (4 - 4.5mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?