Traction in the Tetons.
You told your friends not to jump the gun, and that climbing the Grand Teton is best done later in summer when the snow and ice have melted, but they didn't listen and now you have a late-season permit. Regardless of how much snow is up there, you are going to wear the Boreal Arwa Mountaineering Boot. Its waterproof, breathable Dry-Line protection keeps your foot comfortable regardless of the rock-to-snow ratio, and Thinsulate insulation adds that touch of warmth required for the summit's constant coldness. The Arwa also features a Vibram Teton rubber sole designed specifically, and un-ironically, for the Teton range itself.
- Lightweight mountaineering boot for athletic alpinism
- Waterproof, breathable Dry-Line insert with Thinsulate insulation
- Bi-Flex system with Strap Tongue System for full mobility
- Shock-absorbing midsole with automatic crampon attachments
- Vibram Teton rubber sole for versatile traction
- Item #BRF000U