Snowday Tall Boot
- Tall snow boots for chilly winter walks
- Waterproof synthetic shell keeps your toes dry
- Fleece lining is soft and cozy
- Drawcord closure keeps moisture out
- BioGrip sole holds traction on icy surfaces
- Item #BOG00D3
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm new to Park City and needed to find an easy to slip on pair of snow boots to walk my dogs. These are comfortable, warm and easy in and out. And, I think they're cute too. There's no snow yet, so I don't know how they will perform in the snow. But, the tread seems sturdy.
I'm usually a 5 - 5.5, so these are a bit big for me (they don't come in a 5) but I bought a pair of insoles to go in them and they fit great.