Bring Roper right over.
Your puppy Rover made a muddy mess from the back porch to the backyard hill he's currently hiding on top of—lucky for you, the Bogs Men's Roper Boot keeps your foot comfy the whole time you're cleaning up and chasing after him out in the cold, dirty world. This protective boot boasts a waterproof, breathable Neo-Tech construction with insulation capable of keeping your feet comfy in sub-zero temperatures. Durafresh biotechnology resists bacterial buildup to reduce odors over the seasons. The crew at Bogs built the Roper from hand-lasted natural rubber for optimal traction on icy surfaces.
- Protective boot for dirty work in cold places
- Waterproof Neo-Tech insulation for warm, dry comfort
- Four-way stretch fabrication assures full mobility
- DuraFresh biotechnology resists odor buildup
- Hand-lasted rubber sole and forefoot for traction
- Item #BOG007H
- Q & A
Looks like a nice boot
Fits true to size. Decided to go with the Sorel caribou boot. The Sorel seemed to feel warmer and more comfy.