Elliott II Solid Boot
Their first few steps in the snow might have some pretty substantial parental assistance (ie: you holding them up and pretending that they're walking) but that doesn't mean their little toes won't get cold on winter outings with the family. Outfit them with the Elliott II Solid Boot and they'll be happy and smiling as you show them the world in its sparkly winter goodness. This boot is cozy and warm with a stretch inner bootie and plush lining keeping their feet snuggled up against the cold, while Bogs' Max-Wick technology ensures that their feet don't get sweaty and uncomfortable in case they start to warm up. The textile bottom features a silicone grip in case they actually do get some standing and walking in, and the easy slip on entry with a hook-and-loop strap makes it no hassle to get on and stay on until you're all back home resting by the fireplace.
- Warm boot to help tiny winter lovers enjoy the outdoors
- Plush lining and inner bootie help insulate against the cold
- Water-resistant design helps keep out snow and slush
- Silicone grip on the bottom helps them crawl and hobble in the snow
- Slip-on design and hook-and-loop strap make for a painless on/off
- Moisture-wicking technology keeps their feet dry and comfy
- Anti-odor technology turns down the funk factor after long days
- Item #BOG00I9
- Neo-Tech inner bootie
- slip-on, hook-and-loop strap
- silicone grip, textile
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 11, 2020
Would these be good for winter hiking with the baby in a carrier?
November 28, 2020
Due to the insulation, these would work well during those cold months!