The weather in Bozeman...
The Bogs Men's Bozeman Tall Boot is a rubber rain boot refined with modern technology for the utmost weather protection from winter storms. Neo-Tech grants this boot incredible waterproof protection and the insulation required for sub-zero temperatures. Bogs lined this boot with quick-drying EverDry, moisture managing Max-Wick, and odor-resistant DuraFresh for sufficient internal comfort. Ortholite's dual-density, anti-odor, EVA footbed enhanced underfoot comfort, while the BioGrip rubber sole assures slip-resistance.
- Workhorse weather protector for rugged work conditions
- Durable hand-lasted rubber with four-way stretch inner
- Neo-Tech waterproof insulation rated to sub-zero temps
- Lined with EverDry, Max-Wick, and DuraFresh technologies
- Ortholite's dual-density, anti-odor, EVA footbed
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip sole
- Bogs comfort rates this boot to -72F
- Item #BOG007A
- Q & A
Warm, Dry and Walks Like Running Shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 155lbs
I am a sales rep for Bogs. This is our newest boot and it features "Flowmold" construction creating a boot that is 30% lighter than a typical rubber winter boot and still maintaining a temperature rating of -72 degrees. It comes with a two piece removable insole so you can take one of them out to accommodate half sizes. They have an insole made of Rebound rubber which makes them very comfortable to walk in all day. Also available in a mid height if you do not want the tall boot.