Why We Like The Bogner FIRE + ICE Saelly2 Jacket
Warmth, comfort, and style in one jacket is what we get with the Bogner FIRE+ICE Saelly2 Jacket. Made from a nylon shell and filled with Thermore Ecodown synthetic fill, the Saelly2 Jacket keeps us warm during frigid days on the mountain. The hood is detachable and adjustable so we can customize our protection, and the integrated powder skirt keeps snow from coming up under our jacket. Two side zippered hand pockets, a ski pass pocket, one zippered rear pocket, and one zippered internal pocket stores all of our essentials for a full day on the mountain. The Saelly2 Jacket is finished off with a DWR treatment to shed off any moisture, and a drawstring adjustable hem cionches up the bottom of the jacket to keep out cold drafts.
- Casual snow jacket that brings the style and comfort
- Thermore Ecodown synthetic fill keeps us warm without the weight
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming under our jacket
- Detachable and adjustable hood allows us to customize our protection
- DWR treatment sheds off any moisture
- Item #BGNG0D7
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment [lining] 100% nylon
- Thermore Ecodown (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- button-up, adjustable, detachable
- ski pass, 2 side zippered hand, 1 zippered rear, 1 zippered internal
- Powder Skirt
- ski, snowboard
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 14, 2023
The Best Jacket
- I've used it several times
I am obsessed with this jacket. My favorite jacket by far. I love the sleeve thumb holes and the fit of the jacket so flattering. Super warm and cute!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help