Lela 2 Jacket
It’s that magic hour in skiing that the Bogner Fire + Ice Women’s Lela 2 Jacket aims for. Just after the last bit of shade disappears from the icy morning trails and right before too many skiers have turned the spring snow into a slush, the Lela is in its element.
With a water-repellant and wind-resistant nylon outer shell packed with heat-saving down insulation, the Lela is ideal for cruising around the mountain on cold spring days. If the wind happens to push the clouds to cover the sun, zip up the banded collar and cinch down your hood in order to savor the built up heat that’s been trapped inside the jacket while you’re taking the lift to the top. And when you’re all done and ready to hang around the bar for afternoon après, the semi-fitted silhouette and cigarette quilting on the sides offer a shape that is just as flattering off the hill as it is on the hill.
- Lightweight down jacket that's just right every time
- Nylon outer shell acts as a barrier between you and the cold
- Down insulation provides luxurious warmth in mild winter weather
- Banded collar and adjustable hood help to trap in heat
- Two-way zipper adjusts to your comfort level
- Zippered pockets leave ample room for storage
- Snow guard helps to keep snow and cold air out
- Item #BGN003C
- [face fabric] 100% polyamide, [lining] 100% polyester
- 80% down, 20% feather
- Center Back Length
- removable, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered pass, 1 zippered back, 1 zippered interior
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
What do you think about this product?
November 11, 2019
How cold of a day do you think this jacket could be worn in? I am on the east coast. Winters are cold, cloudy and damp.