Why We Like The Bogner FIRE+ICE Lea Vest
The FIRE+ICE Lea Vest is our ideal lightweight, water-resistant vest for a day on the town or an outdoor adventure. Thermore EVOdown insulation, made with recycled technical fibers, keeps our core warm while ventilation holes on the rear softshell insert enhance airflow and breathability. Two large zippered chest pockets keep our valuables safe while we are on the go—and add a sleek look to the quilted waistcoat.
- Lightweight nylon waistcoat for cold weather adventures
- Water-repellent finish ensures a dry day of activity
- Padded with warm, recycled Thermore EVOdown insulation
- Attached fixed hood extends coverage to the head
- Zippered chest pockets store on-the-go essentials
- Item #BGNG089
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment, [accent] 75% nylon, 25% elastane, [overlay] 100% polyester
- Thermore EVOdown (100% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zipped chest
- fixed, narrow elasticated trim
- casual, hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, ice climbing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help