When that deep winter cold hits and you're practically frozen to the chair lift, you'll be glad you're rocking the Bogner Fire+Ice Lasse Jacket. This ultra-warm ski jacket boasts lots of slope-to-city versatility, but still gives you the comfort and performance you need on the mountain. Down insulation keeps you toasty and warm through frigid days, whether you're shredding through epic powder days or adventuring around city streets. Speaking of powder, you won't have any of that getting in your jacket thanks to the rubberized snow skirt and comfortable thumbhole wrist cuffs. In snowy weather you can toss up the adjustable hood for protection and coverage, then remove it and tuck it away when blue skies return. The two-way front zipper allows you to ventilate easily on crowded subway cars, and the inner and outer pockets ensure that you have plenty of storage around town and on the mountain.
- Stay warm on the slopes with this casually-styled ski jacket
- Down insulation keeps you warm on cold and windy trails
- Powder skirt shuts out snow from deep days and clumsy falls
- Removable hood provides a versatile wear in all weather
- Thumbhole wrist cuffs give you added coverage under a glove
- Two-way front zipper lets you vent on the slopes and in the city
- Item #BGN004D