Why We Like The FIRE+ICE Farina3 Jacket
We spend our resort days in style with the Farina3 Jacket. Sleek and functional, this jacket protects us from mild wind and light precipitation while Thermore insulation provides lightweight warmth that feels like soft down with added breathability and moisture resistance. A removable hood and two-way front zipper add mindful details that let us dial-in the fit the feel.
- Stylish ski and snowboard jacket for laid-back laps
- Outer nylon fabric fends off wind and light moisture
- Synthetic recycled insulation adds lightweight warmth
- Built-in powder skirt helps keep snow out of layers
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes help block out drafts
- Multiple zippered pockets secure the day's essentials
- Item #BGNG07W
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment [lining] 100% polyester
- Thermore ECOdown (recycled synthetic)
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- [exernal] 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve ski pass, 1 zippered back [internal] 1 zippered
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [size 6] 1lb 12oz
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help