Why We Like The FIRE + ICE Farina-D Jacket
Even on bluebird days out with the family, we're happy to be engulfed in the warmth provided by the FIRE + ICE Farina-D Jacket. It's an ideal layer for winter ski trips, thanks to its powder skirt, dense down insulation, and wrist gaiters.
- Insulated performance jacket for ripping laps at the resort
- Fixed powder skirt prevents snow from getting in
- 750-fill duck down insulation provides lofty warmth
- Removable hood delivers versatility for post-boarding activities
- Ample pockets for stashing lip balm, sunscreen, cards, and your pass
- Item #BGNG07X
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester
- 750-fill duck down
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 2 chest, 1 sleeve, 1 rear, 1 zippered internal
- Powder Skirt
- wrist gaiters
- Claimed Weight
- [x-small] 1lb 7.8oz
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help