Why We Like The FIRE + ICE Dela Jacket
The Dela is a ski jacket from Fire + Ice that pops with a color-block look that pops and plenty of performance for skiing and snowboarding. The shell is highly waterproof and breathable with plenty of stretch, so our girls can shred and ride with no restriction. The synthetic padding adds a little thermal insulation for girls who run a little cold while the snow guard protects against powder blowing up the jacket as they're carving up the mountain.
- Color-blocked ski jacket for girls
- Water-repellent finish sheds snowflakes and light rain
- PU membrane is both waterproof and breathable
- Plethora of pockets inside and outside for easy storage
- Sleeves with inset elasticated cuffs and thumb loop
- Button-on hood with touch fastening and small visor
- Regular fit
- Item #BGNG0DN
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] polyurethane, [face fabric] 88% nylon, 12% elastane, DWR treatment, [lining 1] 100% recycled polyester, [lining 2] 64% recycled polyester, 36% polyester, [lining 3] 100% recycled polyester
- 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- Center Back Length
- button-on, adjustable
- 2 zippered side, 1 internal zippered
- Powder Skirt
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help