Why We Like The Blundstone Thermal High Top Boot
When cold and wet weather threatens our commute to work or our apres enjoyment we slip on the Blundstone Thermal High Top Boot. This boot combines waterproof leather with fully sealed seams and warm but lightweight synthetic insulation. This combination keeps our toes warm and dry while we trudge through slush, snow, and water.
- Winter-ready boots that effortlessly blend comfort and style
- Waterproof leather offers abrasion resistance and seals out weather
- Lightweight synthetic insulation traps heat for happy toes
- Sheepskin lining traps additional warmth for the coldest days
- Slip-on design ensures quick and easy on and off
- Cushioned and supportive midsole eases fatigue on long days
- TPU outsole effortlessly grips unpredictable winter terrain
- Item #BLUT021
- Upper Material
- warerproof leather
- Thinsulate (synthetic)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 6.5] 15.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- casual, commuting, hiking
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 27, 2024
Great warm boot!
- Size Bought:
I bought this boot for the snow in Lake Tahoe. It has been great. I wear it after skiing, out to dinner, and even on the airplane. It’s cute, but so warm as well and waterproof.
January 24, 2024
Comfort and warmth!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My normal size is 9.5M - normal meaning what I have most in my closet and would grab first to try. I ordered these in 9.5/rustic black; they fit perfectly with a lightweight Smartwool sock and are comfortable right out of the box. As the shearling sole liner compacts I may be able to up the sock thickness game if desired. Sizing: honestly I struggled here as I own three other pairs of Blundstones, all women's styles, but in each style I needed a different size and all fit similarly with a lightweight sock: -heeled black Chelsea boot in 10 (purchased in 2022) -rustic brown high top in 9 (purchased in 2019) -shiraz high top water resistant in 9.5 (purchased in 2019) If in doubt, I suggest going a half size up especially if you care to wear a thicker sock.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help