Blundstone 500 Series Original Heel Boot
- Functional Chelsea that doesn't compromise class for urban outings
- Water-resistant leather uppers keep feet dry in unexpected showers
- Shock absorbing footbed offers arch support for full day comfort
- Cushioned midsole with steel shank offers comfortable stability
- Heat-resistant sole gives traction on varying urban surfaces
- Side goring and pull tabs offer easy on and off on rushed mornings
- Full-grain leather, squared-off toe give rugged, feminine aesthetic
- Blundstone has been creating dependable footwear since 1870
- Item #BLU000V
- Q & A
Great update on a classic
I just purchased these in the dark brown which is very rich looking and I think will look great with jeans. The toe on these is much narrower and more attractive than on the classic 500 and that styling plus the heel definitely makes them dressier. The heel gives a bit of height but definitely not to the point of being uncomfortable. They fit slightly tighter than the classic series as well but not enough that I need to get a different size.
I'm thinking of getting these as boots i can wear around town, in the office, but also on my motorcyle - The heel looks about the height of other motorcycle boots but wondering if anyone has any idea if the heel might be too high to be safe on a moto?