Blundstone 500 Series Original Heel Boot
- Functional Chelsea that doesn't compromise class for urban outings
- Water-resistant leather uppers keep feet dry in unexpected showers
- Shock absorbing footbed offers arch support for full day comfort
- Cushioned midsole with steel shank offers comfortable stability
- Heat-resistant sole gives traction on varying urban surfaces
- Side goring and pull tabs offer easy on and off on rushed mornings
- Full-grain leather, squared-off toe give rugged, feminine aesthetic
- Blundstone has been creating dependable footwear since 1870
- Item #BLU000V
- Q & A
Great, Solid Boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boost are amazing! In my opinion they are a little bit more feminine with the pointed toe and heel than the originals. I love that they have rubber heels and don't click and clank when i walk. They are solid looking and great for all occasions.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These boots are awesome, they run about a half size too small but once you get the right size they are great. The black is pretty matte which I prefer and the tabs make it easy to slip them on when running out the door. Durable and good looking, I highly recommend these.
A lot smaller than expected
Ordered an 8.5which is my normal size and I literally could barely get them over my ankle and when I finally did they were still short. Going to return and reorder 1/2 size up, but am almost afraid that won’t fit either. Which is unfortunate when you have to pay for returns and then reorder.
Great update on a classic
I just purchased these in the dark brown which is very rich looking and I think will look great with jeans. The toe on these is much narrower and more attractive than on the classic 500 and that styling plus the heel definitely makes them dressier. The heel gives a bit of height but definitely not to the point of being uncomfortable. They fit slightly tighter than the classic series as well but not enough that I need to get a different size.
I'm thinking of getting these as boots i can wear around town, in the office, but also on my motorcyle - The heel looks about the height of other motorcycle boots but wondering if anyone has any idea if the heel might be too high to be safe on a moto?