Why We Like The Blizzard Rustler 9 Ski
Just because there's no fresh powder doesn't mean we can't hit the hill and send it. That's the ethos behind the Blizzard Rustler 9 Ski, and it sure lives up to that promise. The 96mm waist flies from edge to edge for unparalleled control on icy steeps. The light, stiff TrueBlend core, and Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. allow us to push the limits of resort riding and have a darn good time while we're at it.
- All-mountain ripper made for blasting down icy groomers
- 96mm waist is ideal for worn-down slopes and springtime runs
- Rocker in tip and tail enhance control in softer snow
- Camber underfoot offers plenty of power through hard turns
- TrueBlend wood core is light and stiff for a poppy feel
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. is strong and stable at high speeds
- Sintered base effortlessly skips across long flats and alpine lakes
- Item #BLZF08G
- 162cm, 168cm, 174cm, 180cm, 186cm
- [162cm] 124 / 92 / 114mm, [174cm] 124.5 / 92 / 114.5mm, [180cm] 127.5 / 94 / 117mm, [186cm] 128 / 94 / 117.5mm
- Turn Radius
- [162cm] 14m, [174cm] 15.5m, [180cm] 17m, [186cm] 18.5m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T (carbon fiber, titanal)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair,162cm] 7lb 14oz (3572g), [174cm] 8lb oz (3629g), [180cm] 8lb 10oz (3920g), [186cm] 9lb oz (4082g)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help