Whether there's powder, wind-buffed chalk, a thin layer of corn, or bulletproof hardpack, the Blizzard Bonafide Ski will easily rip the mountain from top to bottom. This favorite of ski testers everywhere has an even more accessible feel thanks to its Carbon Flipcore technology with double Titanal. Directional carbon fiber in the tip and tail helps to stabilize the rocker when you're rallying groomers, eliminates tip chatter, and helps to reduce the swing weight of the ski, while two full sheets of Titanal further add dampening properties and even pressure distribution for a smooth, quick feel. Its mid-fat 98 millimeter waist and rockered tip and tail offer excellent flotation in the steep and deep and provides easy turn initiation wherever you are on the mountain.
This daily driver tears up groomers, open bowls, crud, bumps, boilerplate ice, and blower pow with flying colors. Sandwich sidewall construction makes it a precise and powerful turning machine, and a poplar-beech wood core provides smooth and fluid turning. Utilizing its revolutionary Flipcore technology, Blizzard put the Bonafide's core into the mold upside-down, giving the tip and tail a naturally rockered shape rather than weakening the ski's integrity by pressing it into shape as is the case with most rockered skis.
- A true daily driver for all your resort pursuits
- Versatile 98mm waist carves groomers and rips through powder
- Rockered profile provides flotation over deeper snow
- Camber underfoot offers reliable edge hold on hardpack
- Carbon Flipcore with double Titanal for stability and responsiveness
- Poplar and beech wood core gives a playful, poppy feel
- Sandwich construction maximizes edge grip on hardpack
- Traditional sidecut has excellent stability
- Item #BLZ003S
- Q & A
Why Does it Have to be a Men's Ski?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Added these to my quiver last winter, and they might be my favorite ski of all time! These skis rip on hardpack, and are just wide bodied enough to be fun and floaty on a powder day. They ski a lot like a wide-bodied Giant Slalom ski (I am 5'8" and ski these in a 180cm). Honestly, my favorite pair of skis I have owned. The Flip Core tech from Blizzard makes the ski responsive, and despite how burly it seems, I have no issues getting these bad boys up on edge at any speed. Best for ad advanced skier looking to charge hard! LOVE THEM.