Pearls are the new diamonds.
You have a need for speed and you need a ski that can keep up with you on the hill. With versatile all-mountain capabilities, Blizzard designed the Women's Black Pearl 88 Ski for hard-charging ladies. Carbon Flipcore technology reduces chatter at high speeds, and the 88mm waist can lay down turns on infamous East Coast hardpack while its rocker profile helps you stay afloat in dreamy Rocky Mountain powder.
The Black Pearl is a true workhorse of a ski, with sandwich compound sidewalls to elevate stability and power transmission, and a short turn radius for maneuvering tight trees and bumps. The poplar beech wood core gives this ski a smooth, consistent flex and a playful feel that will have you arcing turns down groomers with a smile plastered on your face.
- A frontside daily driver for ripping ladies
- 88mm waist carves well in hardpack
- Rockered profile stays afloat in deep snow
- Carbon Flipcore technology reduces chatter at high speeds
- Poplar beech woodcore is lightweight and playful
- Sandwich construction increases stability and power transmission
- Short turn radius is responsive and maneuverable
- Item #BLZ002S
- Q & A
Love these skis
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Review from Keri Schneider: These are great skis. I feel like they give me a lot of control and are easy to turn.
These are great durable skies for long days on the mountain.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave these as a gift but have skied with her a few times. She says she's not sure if she loves them but doesn't dislike them. From my point of view she has doubles her speed and looks better. The skis are great looking as well.
All new for 2018
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
2018 brings a nice new update to the Black Pearl. The construction remains the same as last year but it gets a new sidecut and rocker profile. It now has a little more sidecut and a little less rocker than in years past. What this means for you is a slightly easier ski to turn at slower speeds but also more surface area on the snow for increased stability at high speeds. The best selling ski in the country for the last two years just got a little bit better.