The BLACKYAK Men's Sibu Gore-Tex C-Knit Jacket comes alive when you're pursuing untracked lines in the backcountry and setting personal goals on bigger alpine objectives. Developed for daunting missions in the mountains, this jacket employs a Gore-Tex C-Knit membrane for a softer hand feel with premium protection from raging blizzards, spitting sleet, and drizzly conditions alike. This particular construction employs Gore-Tex's bi-component membrane, then bonds it to a lightweight circular knit fabric for a softer feel that's less crinkly and loud than standard Gore-Tex. It's fully waterproof, ensuring optimal protection while actively breathing to keep overall perspiration to a minimum during aerobic output.
Seeing the Gore-Tex C-Knit Jacket is ideal for fast-paced alpine missions where waterproofing and breathability are crucial, it's also hooked up with smartly engineered features for your wearing comfort and convenience. The helmet-compatible hood cinches down tightly in howling winds with its laminated brim retaining a defined shape while promoting peripheral visibility. Zippered underarm vents quickly disperse excess heat and perspiration on long, uphill slogs, especially in warm springtime conditions. There's also a variety of zippered pockets for quickly accessing and stashing items away on the mountain, including an internal media pocket for jamming out while waiting for friends at the trailhead.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Smooth-wearing protection for backcountry skiing and mountaineering
- Gore-Tex C-Knit is smoother, less crinkly than standard Gore-Tex
- Fully waterproof to ensure protection from heavy snow and rain
- All seams are taped to prevent intrusion of outside moisture
- Helmet-compatible hood with laminated brim for defined shape
- Zippered underarm vents quickly disperse excess body heat
- Internal pocket with media cord routing for jamming out
- Item #BKY0025