Why We Like The Therma Pant
We've found that baselayers as warm and stylish as BlackStrap's Therma Pant can be used for more than just skiing. Sure, it's the ideal baselayer for skiing in winter and spring, but it's also ideal for hiking the alpine in summertime or even practicing yoga at camp. We like the side details so much that we'll look for any excuse to wear this pant while playing in the outdoors.
- One of BlackStrap's warmer baselayers for skiing
- Midweight fabric stretches, breathes, and wick moisture
- UPF 50 maximizes sun protection
- Item #BSPA00F
- Therma Midweight
- Insulation Weight
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, hiking, camping, casual, training, running, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 23, 2021
These are the ones!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 155 lbs
Look no further, you have found the ultimate long underwear. Super soft, super warm, super comfy. Perfect amount of stretch. Seriously, I wore them for 48 hours straight when I got them. BUY THESE!