Select a size:
Why We Like The Summit Top
For backcountry riding, we want our baselayer to beat the cold as if we were riding the resort like any other skier, but we also want reliable sun protection and extra doses of breathability. BlackStrap's Summit Top excels at all of the above, and we especially appreciate the fixed hood for shading our head while touring under the alpine sun.
- Synthetic baselayer supplies technical features for backcountry riding
- Contoured hood is low-profile to fend off icy gusts on exposed ridges
- Integrated sun protection rated to UPF 50+ protects from harmful rays
- Anti-odor treatment keeps things fresh after big days on the skin track
- Built-in underarm vents dump excess heat when you’re working hard
- Thumb holes limit skin exposure when you need to check your phone
- Item #BSPA00H
- Dual Layer Expedition, synthetic
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.