Why We Like The Outpost Elite Universal Seat Pack
Blackburn's Outpost Elite Universal Seat Pack has everything we need to get after our biggest weekend warrior goals. It features a T6061 alloy wing that fixes securely to our saddle, and a removable waterproof dry bag that keeps our essentials dry. This pack is stable enough not to swing around, even if we're pedaling over tough terrain, and a scuba-style air-bleed valve helps with compression while we're off the bike.
- A seatpack that houses a watertight drybag for cycling adventures
- Comes with two sets of mounts for standard and dropper posts
- 1-way air bleed valve lets you compress the bag down to size
- External shock cord allows you to carry wet gear outside the bag
- Adjustable mounting systems allows fitment to almost any bike
- Sturdy design is stable so it doesn't swing as you pedal
- 10.5L capacity offers plenty of storage
- Item #BLB006O
- waterproof synthetic
- wing for standard and dropper posts
- 19 x 6.5 x 7.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.2oz
- Recommended Use
- commuting, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 14, 2019
Needed Seatpost How much seatpost length do I need to attach this bag to my bike? Also, how much clearance do I need between seatpost and tire?