Select style & size:Select options
Clutch Carbon Side Entry Cage
- Carbon bottle cage for small and full suspension frames
- Available in right and left entry
- Lightweight UD carbon is rugged enough for offroad use
- Includes mounting bolts
- Slotted mounting holes allow for 30mm of vertical adjustment for easy fine tuning
- Item #BLB006L
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
A bit pricey but the only bottle cage that did what I needed it to do, and did it well. A bit of a small front triangle on my frame made (almost) impossible to find a way to mount two bottle cages with 24oz bottles and my TopTube Bag. These can mount really low on the frame and are thin enough to get close together. They are also the only side pull cage I've tried that allows you to put the bottles in directly from the side and pivot up into place.
Is "left" a left handed one, or does that describe where the arm on the cage is?
Hey Dieter - it denotes which hand you will use to get the bottle. so right hander will be open to the right.