Select style & size:Select options
For any climb on the calendar.
This year you plan to tick off a whole slew of routes, far and wide, rock and ice, and you can rely on the Black Diamond Women's Technician Harness to get you through each send. From granite multi-pitching to steep, icy alpine terrain, this harness flaunts five sturdy gear loops and four ice clipper slots to hold a rack of any size. The Technician's lightweight and quick-drying waist belt keeps you comfortable, supported, and dry while you hangdog to figure out that tough sequence or gear up for the next pitch in the desert sun. The durable shell withstands wear and tear from abrasive rock and ice while speed buckles near the waist and legs adjust to fit your warm ice-climbing layers or the tights you wear to clip bolts.
- A durable and versatile harness for ticking off climbs year round
- Specific women's fit and rise for comfort and security
- Fusion Comfort Technology waist band dried quickly
- Leg loops adjust to fit with layered clothing
- Five gear loops to hold any sized rack
- Four ice clipper slots to keep your gear close at hand
- Light padding in leg loops and waist band for comfortable wear
- Item #BLD00RA
- Q & A
How does the Technician compare to the old Lotus harness (fit, size of gear loops, etc)? Thanks!