Select style & size:Select options
Storm 375 Headlamp
Whether you're setting up camp in the driving rain or sorting gear at a windy outpost, you need a reliable light source that will see you through thick and thin. The Black Diamond Storm 375 Headlamp is back for the job, as burly as ever but now featuring a more compact design and updated user interface. In addition to a main control for dimming your light, a secondary PowerTap control on the housing lets you switch quickly between bright and low light, and additional settings include strobe, red, green, and blue night-vision. Brightness Memory guarantees that when you switch your headlamp back on it returns to the setting you had previously chosen. And as always, if you find yourself in stormy conditions, the sealed housing fends off rain and dust without leaving you in the dark.
- Burly headlamp built for rugged adventures in the great outdoors
- Robust construction ready for all of life's twists and turns
- Sealed housing withstands 30 minutes immersion in 1 meter of water
- Multiple settings let you choose brightness and color
- Light indicator on housing reflects the remaining battery life
- Item #BLD00Y0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like the size of this headlamp. It fits well and has been great for touring and camping.
NEW Storm 375
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Waterproof rating IP67: can be submerged in up to three feet of fresh water for maximum 30 minutes.
- 5% Smaller than original Storm headlamp
- White periferal light with Red, Green, Blue night vision
- Powertap dim technology
- Six setting battery meter
- Lockout function to avoid turning on when stored