Spark Pro Glove
You love how the snow swirls through the air on especially freezing powder days, but you don't like how those temperatures numb your fingers. The Women's Spark Pro Glove is Black Diamond's premium freeride glove for its combo of powder-worthy protection and heavyweight insulation. Primaloft Gold weighs very little for how warm it feels, and Gore-Tex gives this burly leather glove reliable waterproofing against swirly snow and powdery crashes.
- Black Diamond's premium freeride ski glove for powder days
- Gore-Tex gives the leather exterior reliable waterproofing
- Primaloft Gold insulation has a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Fleece lining adds additional warmth and helps manage moisture
- EVA padding protects against tree branches and zipper crust
- KEVLAR-stitched palm gives a good grip on ski poles
- Item #BLD00OL
- goat leather
- 170g Primaloft Gold
- hook-and-loop tab
- Palm Grip
- KEVLARÂ® stitching
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 22, 2017
Not sure why I got these
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I may have went overboard with buying these because my plan was using them for shoveling and other snow activities but I don't do tooooo much snow activities but they look great and feel great so win win I guess!
December 13, 2017
No more cold hands on the lift
- I've put it through the wringer
I have been putting off new gloves for far too long, especially now I know what I've been missing! These gloves are toasty whether I'm mid run or mid lift ride. When I first got them, the wrist made them a bit hard to put on, but after a few uses they come on just fine! I only wish that they had wrist straps so that I could take them off without fear of losing them. Other than that, they're perfect!