Spark Powder Glove
Some folks devote their lives to tasting fine wines and expensive cheese. You, on the other hand, have a refined palette for powder. Being a self-ascribed powder aficionado, you require a glove like the Black Diamond Women's Spark Powder Gloves to keep your paws warm and dry as you submerse yourself in the pure weightless bliss of blower pow. Black Diamond hooked these gloves up with a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex insert for reliable protection from your favorite vice, while midweight PrimaLoft Gold delivers water-resistant warmth to combat the cold temperatures that result in perfectly formed stellar dendrites.
- Keep your pinky raised when you test pow in these gloves
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex inserts keep hands dry
- Durable goat leather palm and nylon cuff withstand wear
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation offers water-resistant warmth
- Adjustable drawcord cuffs keeps cold snow out when it's deep
- Item #BLD00ON
- [cuff and back of hand] 100% nylon, [palm and fingers] goat leather
- Gore-Tex insert
- 170g PrimaLoft Gold
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 18, 2019
- I've used it several times
These are a great, standard glove. They keep me warm on cold days but aren't for those arctic cold days. Though not much will help my fingers stay warm on those! These stay dry and aren't too stiff, like some gloves are. Very comfortable and soft inside. My only con would be that the cuff on these gloves isn't that long. I'd prefer another 1-2 inches of cuff.