Why We Like The Black Diamond Spark Mitten
From days in the park to backcountry adventures, we love wearing the Black Diamond Spark mittens for their freeride design style, enhanced comfort features, and awesome style. The goat leather exterior is super durable, and a waterproof BD.dry insert seals any water from coming into our gloves. An EVA thumb pad and back-of-hand padding protects our hands when riding in the park, and a leather patch reinforcement adds durability to the side of the glove when we are grabbing rails. Last but not least, the Black Diamond Spark Mittens feature 60 grams of PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the back of the hand and palm.
- Snowboard gloves with dedicated park features
- Back of hand and thumb padding protects our hands when doing tricks
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation keeps our hands warm
- Fleece lining adds extra warmth
- BD.dry insert seals out all water and moisture
- Goat leather exterior is super durable
- Elastic wrist leash keeps our gloves connected to us
- Item #BLDZ9PK
- goat leather
- BD.dry insert
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold, fleece
- hook-and-loop, wrist leash
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help