Protection without the weight.
For long days in the alpine, wear the Black Diamond Men's Sharp End Pant for durable protection without the weight. Constructed with a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer shell, these pants offer protection from high-altitude environments. Articulated knees and a gusseted construction allows you to move freely. A high-mounted snow gaiter keeps you dry and comfortable, while Keprotec reinforced instep patches protect the hems from equipment wear and tear. A full-length side zip provides easy on and off, for quick changes, and an integrated ski belt offers a personalized fit.
- A durable pant for long days in the alpine
- Gore-Tex Pro shell provides bomber waterproof, breathable protection
- Articulated knees and gusseted seat for movement
- High-mounted snow gaiter for a dry, comfortable fit
- Reinforced instep patches for added durability
- Built-in reflector may help RECCO-equipped ski patrol in the event of an emergency
- Item #BLD00JL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 195lbs
I really wanted to love these pants but the fit is weird. The legs are super baggy which for a pant intended for alpine you don't really want. I felt like I would be snagging a crampon with every step. Nice minimalist pant but the fit doesn't work for me.