Shadow LV Climbing Shoe
The Shadow is Black Diamond's most aggressive climbing shoe for steep sport routes and hard bouldering, and the Shadow LV Climbing Shoe has a lower volume to accommodate narrower feet more comfortably. Its rubber sole is printed and molded to the upper—instead of cut to fit into shape—for longer lasting durability that prevents peeling overtime. The rubber extends nearly over the entire stretch-resistant upper for effective toe hooking. Everything that isn't rubber is Black Diamond's Engineered Knit Technology for enhanced breathability. The soft midsole helps you feel the sharpest jibs on microscopic footholds.
- Black Diamond's aggressive, downturn shoe for climbing overhangs
- Stretch-resistant upper outfitted with hook-and-loop strap
- Printed rubber molded onto upper for long-lasting durability
- Soft midsole enhances sensitivity for better precision
- Lower volume sized for narrower feet
- Item #BLDZ976
- Upper Material
- BD BlackLabel-Fuse for Grip engineered rubber (4.3mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?