- Casual approach shoe goes from climbing gyms to crags
- Breathable knit upper with rubber toe protection
- Elastic heel can drop down to double as a sandal
- Sock-like bootie brings the comfort with or without socks
- EVA midsole maintains cushioning shock-absorption
- BlackLabel-Street rubber sole is sticky on all terrain
- Item #BLDZ97X
- Upper Material
- polyester knit
- Black Diamond BlackLabel-Mountain rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10oz
What do you think about this product?
June 14, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
These are so light and the slip on design is SO nice; great to quickly throw on to take out my dog or take out the trash. I really love that I can wear them without socks. They grip really well and fit true to size; very happy with this purchase! UPDATE ABOUT A MONTH LATER: Have become my second favorite shoes to my Birkenstocks. Great for errands, camping, short hikes/approaches to climb/slipping on at the crag, walking the dog, working out. Really love these and really happy with my purchase.
May 30, 2020
Cute, but not comfy
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
I was so stoked about these approach shoes and tried hard to love them because they aren't bulky and dorky looking like most approach shoes, but these just aren't comfortable. There is a large seam around the ankle area that digs right into the bone on the inner side of my foot so after wearing them around the house, I sent them back. They do fit true to size though.