Select Style & Size
- Rechargeable headlamp designed for black diamonds and beyond
- 350 lumens ideal for climbing, touring, and trekking
- PowerTap technology toggles through dimming and modes with a tap
- Brightness Memory remembers how dim it was the last time it was on
- Modes include proximity, distance, strobe, red light, and lock
- Rechargeable batteries included; can also use AAA
- Item #BLDZ95Q
- Power Source
- DB 1800 recharcheable mAh lithium Ion
- Batteries Included
- dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock
- Burn Time
- [low] 200 hour, [high] 4 hour, [reserve] 36 hour
- Claimed Weight
What do you think about this product?
September 7, 2020
Not a very solid product
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm sure you will read this in the other reviews but I just got this headlamp and charged the battery however the plastic cover for usb port is not going back in properly thus making an opening for water and dirt getting in there. The function seems to be fine after one outing but the built quality is definitely poor. I own a black diamond storm 375 headlamp from a few generations ago and the build quality is much much better on that headlamp. Trust me wait for the next generation or buy an older model with good reviews.
January 15, 2020
A typo in the tech specs. The high-power and low-power burn times claim to be the same...