Notion SP Pant
Make your back-flags seamless with the Black Diamond Notion SP-an organic cotton pant with just enough stretch for bouldering and sport climbing. On more technical climbs, the elastic cuffs keep pant legs secure around the ankle to hone in on knobby granite footholds and reinforced knees protect your skin from cheese-grater rock on less-than-graceful sequences. Once you've reached the chains and lowered, the comfort on the wall is matched on the ground—the Notion SP will make you feel like you're lounging in sweatpants between burns.
- Cotton climbing pant ideal for long days at the crag or gym
- Elastic cuffs allow for precision footwork on techy climbs
- Drawcord waistband adjustable for multiple wears between washes
- Reinforced knees for scrappy climbing on coarse rock
- Updated design includes harness friendly pockets
- Item #BLD00WI
- Q & A
My Second Pair
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 130lbs
These are my go-to climbing, camping, hiking, or anything outdoor pants. They are breathable and stretchy, good for climbing inside or outdoors. If it's colder out I'll layer long underwear underneath them for the morning. I wore through my old notion pants after a solid year of scraping them against rock. I like this SP version a little better as the drawstring is on the inside, so it's more comfortable with a harness. The pockets are also a better design and things do not fall out like they did in the original notion pant. Super comfy and awesome quality!!