Select Style & Size
Momentum Lace Climbing Shoe
- Climbing shoe fine-tuned for all-day comfort
- Flat last and neutral asymmetry ideal for vertical climbing
- NeoFriction rubber has a moderate flex suitable for beginners
- Knit upper enhances breathability and reduces stretch
- Item #BLD00QR
- medium flex
- NeoFriction (4.3mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
- sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 4, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These shoes are working great! they are super comfortable and easy to slip on and off. I thought the laces might be in the way but they aren't. Overall it is a good shoe.
May 16, 2019
Do NOT Buy these shoes from Backcountry
1. The soles of the shoes obviously show that they have been worn or tried on by multiple people. Unless otherwise specified, I do not order things that are used. It was never specified once that I would get "show room" shoes. 2. The shoe box is torn up and was slightly open when I opened the cardboard shipping box. The only thing I did to the box was take it out of the shipping box and open up to try on the shoes. The paper in the shoe box was torn and there are no soles, which I'm not sure if that is normal or not. 3. The size I ordered is a 6.5; however, I'm typically a 6.0. I used the chart to make sure i would order the right size. Nonetheless, I can't even fit my foot in the shoe. I need at least a 7.5.
July 19, 2018
Love them !!!
- I've used it several times
These shoes are amazing. They’re very comfortable and stylish. I constantly got compliments on them. Be aware though that the sizing is an issue. Not sure what exactly happened there, but I’m a 7.5 in Street shoes and I had to go up to a size 9 in these shoes. So I have others that I’ve spoken to look at the same shoes. So when you order I would definitely go up at least size from what you’re used to. Also be aware that they’re not leather so they do not stretch. Other than the sizing, are there amazing, comfortable and so pretty.
May 13, 2018