The next step.
- Comfortable climbing shoe for beginner and intermediate climbers
- Unique knit upper enhances breathability and decreases stretch
- NeoFriction rubber molded onto upper for long-lasting traction
- Flat last and low asymmetry assures all-day comfort
- Item #BLD00QQ
- Q & A
Great beginner shoe
Great shoe for getting into climbing! comfortable, breath easy and are easy to lace up. Happy I found these shoes and for a great price!
The momentums are perfect for spending all day outside they breathe like nothing you've ever worn and don't get as stinky as other shoes (my feet are EXTREMELY smelly)
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These fit well, are super comfy and I can wear them all day at the crag or in the gym (I've actually forgotten that I was wearing them, and kept them on for hours on end while just hanging out in Big Cottonwood Canyon). Great for toprope and lead if you aren't doing anything too overhanging or technical. The rubber grips well still and the laces allow me to crank them tight for more aggressive climbs when needed!