Should you choose to accept it.
- 3-layer shell for high-output winter adventures
- Waterproof Gore-Tex seals out slush and allows vapor out
- Stretch powder skirt blocks out snow
- 2-way, zippered vents under arms dump heat
- Cohaesive-adjustable hood is helmet-compatible
- Multitude of pockets secure the essentials
- Internal mesh pockets hold your skins
- Item #BLD00VQ
- Q & A
Great for cold-weather activities!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got this jacket for skiing and for trail hiking in the snow. I wanted to be able to control the layers underneath and this jacket works well for that. The material is waterproof but not the super crinkly type that makes a lot of noise. It has plenty of pockets and is super lightweight. I wear a size 10 and bought a Large, the hips fit well at this size and have a tightening ring should I ever need to bring it in on the bottom. Highly recommend this jacket for spring, layered winter, and snow hiking.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I love this jacket and it is very well made. Unfortunately I had to return because the sleeves are very long. It fit everywhere else but because I am short the sleeves were just too much.
- Size Bought: med
- Height: 5'2"
Love the jacket...well made and think it would be warm.
I am short and the sleeves were very long. This item would be difficult to have altered.
Awesome Jacket for cold people
Keeps you super warm, has an awesome shell that keeps out the wind and snow. The zippers on the arms are awesome if you start to get to warm, instead of removing the jacket you can just unzip them. Good, solid snowboarding jacket.