Tough And Warm For Repeated Winter Abuse.
The combination of the waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex XCR insert and a full goat leather shell make the Black Diamond Legend Glove tough enough to handle winter's nastiest mid-winter mood swings. 170g PrimaLoft One insulation on the back of the hand boosts warmth while lighter 133g PrimaLoft insulation at the palm retains dexterity. Reinforced leather palms and fingers provide durability for mountain professionals. The Legend Glove also includes molded foam knuckles for extra protection when the tree run turns out to be a bit tighter than you expected.
- A seriously warm glove for the serious winter lovers
- Insulated to keep the cold from searing your skin
- Waterproofing keeps slush and snow out
- Padded for extra protection
- Durable leather to avoid wear and tear
- Item #BLD00OI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
best ski gloves ive ever owned. perfect for frigid temps and long walks from Mt Whitney to Mt Russel in the winter. i can already tell these gloves will last forever.
Not as tough...
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These gloves claim "Durable leather to avoid wear and tear" but the first day I used them snowboarding the leather on the fingertips was starting to split. They are super warm and comfy but NOT tough.